ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS
Anti Wrinkle Injections Treatment in Delhi
WHAT CAUSES FINE LINES AND WRINKLES ON THE FACE?
The beginning of the facial skin aging process is marked by the appearance of small, shallow skin creases that are about 2mm deep (covering only the superficial skin layer). People often see fine lines and wrinkles first near the eyes and mouth as the skin is thinner in those areas. The repeated facial movements like frowning, smiling, squinting, smoking, side sleeping, and laughing lead to formation of fine lines and wrinkles over time that is difficult to avoid. This is because of the regular contraction of muscles lying underneath the skin surface of the face. But anti wrinkle injections can help to fade them.
WHAT IS AN ANTI WRINKLE INJECTION TREATMENT?
Anti wrinkle injection is a popular wrinkle relief treatment that consists of an injectable substance composed of a natural purified protein (a neurotoxin) that is produced by a bacterium. It is a neuromodulator that works on hyperactive facial muscles to induce a long-term relaxation of them which further tightens the overlying skin.
HOW DOES ANTI WRINKLE INJECTION WORK?
When anti wrinkle injections are administered in micro amounts into the contracting muscles of the face, it acts on the neuromuscular junction to block the chemical signal released from the nerves to the muscles. Therefore, they can instigate a desirable, temporary, “muscle relaxing” effect, that can:
- Diminish the appearance of existing dynamic wrinkles and prevent the formation of new skin creases for the long term.
- Lift the eyebrows.
- Smoothen peri-oral lines (around the lips) caused by movements like speaking, chewing, pouting, etc. and crow’s feet (lines at eye corners).
- Decrease the large square jaws caused by hyperactive masseter muscles that are involved in jaw movement.
- Soften new fine lines and bands.
- Control grinding of teeth in sleep (bruxism).
- Reduce hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in palms, armpits, and soles.
- Get rid of exaggerated facial expressions such as gummy smiles, bunny lines (top of nose), and dimpled chin.
- Remove static lines such as glabellar lines (frown lines between the eyebrows) and forehead lines (horizontal lines that tend to have expressive lines too).
- Treat smoker’s lines, upper torso (décolletage) lines, and neck lines.
Suitable candidates for Anti wrinkle injection treatment:
Anyone who wants to achieve a youthful look can opt for this treatment. Anti wrinkle injection treatment is mainly used for skin rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in healthy people with realistic expectations from the treatment.
Note: People who have muscle or nerve complaints because of any underlying medical condition must avoid taking anti wrinkle injection injections to prevent complications. Even breastfeeding and pregnant women are not advised for this treatment. To know if you are an ideal candidate for this procedure schedule an appointment with the expert cosmetic dermatologist in Delhi at Rakshaa Skin Clinic.
The procedure of Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment
– Initial consultation: The first appointment with the aesthetic dermatologist in Delhi at Rakshaa Skin Clinic involves assessment of the face and analysis of how the facial muscles are moving and contributing to fine lines and wrinkles formation on the skin surface. If Anti wrinkle injection is appropriate for the patient, then he/she is fully informed about what it entails followed by the treatment.
– Before treatment: The doctor also evaluates the current health status of the patient and reviews his/her medical history to ensure the safety of the anti wrinkle injection treatment.
– During treatment: Ultra fine, disposable needles are used to inject the anti aging protein in minute amounts into the muscles. A numbing cream is applied before using the anti wrinkle injections to make the procedure comfortable, but most people don’t need it. The procedure usually lasts for 15-30 minutes.
– After the treatment: Immediately after getting anti wrinkle injections, the patient experiences mild swelling and slight redness that usually resolves within some time.
WHAT IS THE BEST AGE TO START WITH ANTI WRINKLE INJECTIONS TREATMENT?
There is no specific right age for using anti wrinkle injection for reversing aging signs. People can display their expressions or static lines at different ages. Some people can have few dynamic wrinkles in their 40s and 50s while others who are in their 20s can show deep expression lines. Also, nowadays, many people get this treatment as a preventive measure against wrinkles and fine lines. So, the adults of any age group can opt for this treatment.
IS ANTI WRINKLE INJECTION SAFE?
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT DOCTOR FOR ANTI WRINKLE INJECTION TREATMENT?
HOW MUCH DOES AN ANTI WRINKLE INJECTION TREATMENT COST?
Anti wrinkle injections are quite affordable as compared to other anti-aging treatments. The cost depends upon the area being treated and the experience of the practitioner providing the treatment. The patient can know about the expenditure for anti wrinkle injection treatment in their initial consultation with the experts.
To avail of the benefits of anti wrinkle injection treatment in Delhi, pay a visit to Rakshaa Skin Clinic.