THREAD LIFT TREATMENT IN DELHI
Skin aging is a natural process that everyone sooner or later would experience. A drooping face and neck are common signs of aged skin that affect facial aesthetics. It occurs due to the loss of supporting structures of the skin like collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid present in deeper soft tissues of the face which makes the skin less firm, elastic, and plump.
Thread lift in Delhi is one of the most popular anti-aging treatments that help achieve facial rejuvenation and lifting of the droopy skin. It is a revolutionary anti-aging treatment that acts as the best alternative to surgical facelifts wherein the patient must go under the knife to take years off from the face. In this non-surgical facelift, bi-directional absorbable threads are used to create a subtle lift while also eliminating marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and jowls, within a few minutes. The best part is that the results of thread lift last for 18 months or longer. One can avail the benefits of this treatment at Rakshaa Skin Clinic, best anti-aging treatment clinic in Delhi.
WHO IS A SUITABLE CANDIDATE FOR A THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
It’s important to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist who specialises in anti-aging procedures. Dr. Rakesh Jangra at Rakshaa Skin Clinic has the right qualifications, experience and the knowledge of facial anatomy that enable him to provide optimum results with anti-aging treatments including the thread lift. Thread lift in Rohini is a very safe treatment and almost anyone can get it done. However, like any other medical treatment it is important to consider the patient’s current health status and medical history.
Ideally, a thread lift works best for those men and women who are suffering from visible signs of facial aging but still possess relatively good skin elasticity. So, anyone aged from 30 years onwards (typically around 50 years) with signs of aging on the face & neck but does not wish to go for traditional surgical facelift, is an ideal candidate for thread lift in Pitampura.
Pregnant and breastfeeding women as well as individuals who suffer from blood-clotting issues and autoimmune diseases are not advised to undergo a thread lift.
To know if you are an ideal candidate for thread lift treatment in Delhi, consult the skin experts at Rakshaa Skin Clinic.
THE PROCEDURE OF THREAD LIFT
Following steps are involved in a thread lift procedure:
1. Anesthesia: Dr. Rakesh Jangra, a cosmetic dermatologist in Delhi,administers the patient with numbing medication (local anesthesia) to make the overall procedure comfortable for the patients.
2. Making of incision: There are no such real cuts made on the skin, rather entry points for threads insertion with a needle are made which go unnoticed after a few days of the treatment.
3. Passing of threads: Soon after the anesthesia has taken its effect, threads are inserted into the dermis skin layer with the help of a very fine cannula having a blunt tip or sharp-tipped needles. These threads are usually made of polylactic acid which is a biodegradable substance that can get naturally absorbed by the body.
4. Visible results: As the small threads are placed beneath the skin, an instant lifting effect can be seen. This also results in skin inflammation at the site where threads are inserted. At this point, the natural healing of the body kicks in and stimulates collagen remodeling which further tightens the skin and helps achieve healthy, young-looking skin over the following weeks. The desired improved results appear only when the bruising and swelling subsides.
Once the threads are inserted the new collagen and fibrous tissue forms around the sutures and they continue to hold up and tighten the target skin tissues. There is no need to bother that threads are left beneath the skin, as they dissolve effectively on their own, without leaving any leftover material, as they undergo the natural process called hydrolysis to offer anti-aging benefits. The process of hydrolysis is painless and this can be described as a chemical breakdown caused by the reaction with water. Once the threads are dissolved, the new collagen and fibrous tissues are formed in the treated areas and will continue to show a lifted effect, restoring youthfulness at the target areas of the face.
RECOVERY FROM A THREAD LIFT TREATMENT
A thread lift treatment offers a very little recovery time as it is a non-invasive treatment, and one can expect to return to normal living just after the treatment (following a few precautions).
BENEFITS OF A THREAD FACELIFT OVER SURGICAL FACELIFT:
- Unlike the surgical approach, a thread lift does not cause unnecessary skin trauma or leave behind visible scarring after the procedure.
- It is a more convenient treatment without downtime.
- It can provide faster results with a speedy recovery.
- The skin improvements can be experienced for a number of years even though the polylactic acid natural fibers eventually dissolve over time.
- It is associated with minimal risks or side effects, hence people can undergo repeated thread lift treatments to enjoy long-term young and fresh-looking skin.
AFTERCARE ONE MUST FOLLOW AFTER THREAD LIFT TREATMENT:
- Apply a gentle antibiotic cream (as suggested by the dermatologist) near the entry points where threads are placed to avoid the risk of having infection until the site heals.
- Initial healing can be done by using certain medications (like pain relievers or anti-inflammatory drugs), cold compresses, and ointments which can provide relief from swelling, irritation, bruising, or any other discomfort.
- A couple of weeks after the treatment, a follow-up appointment must be scheduled with the doctor to see the progress in recovery and the results achieved.
- Until complete healing of the site, the patient must practice diligent sun protection and wear sunscreens as well as darkly tinted sunglasses.
- Avoid wearing makeup at least for the first 12 hours post-treatment and receive facials as well as facial massages at least for the first 10 days.
- Do not sleep on the stomach or sides as excessive pressure can be put on the treated area which may delay healing.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol at least for first 2 weeks.
- Do not get the body overheated by avoiding vigorous exercises, hot baths, tanning beds, and dry saunas as they may elevate blood pressure. Keep the body well hydrated and cool after the treatment.
WHAT ARE THE TREATMENT AREAS THAT CAN BE CORRECTED WITH THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
A thread lift treatment is effective in addressing the following concerns-
- Sagging forehead
- Droopy eyebrows, eyelids
- Low or blunt nasal tip
- Lip lines
- Smile lines and nasolabial folds (mid-face)
- Marionette lines
- Sagging cheeks
- Double chin and jowls
- Premature loosening of skin of the neck region
WHAT PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE BEFORE A THREAD LIFT TREATMENT?
- Avoid a diet that contains known inflammation triggers.
- Have proper restful sleep and avoid stressors the night before the day of treatment.
- Don’t consume alcohol the night before.
- Avoid the intake of blood-thinning medications or NSAIDs, one-week before the treatment.
WHAT RESULTS CAN BE EXPECTED FROM A THREAD LIFT?
The skin tightening can be seen immediately after the treatment but the rejuvenating effect gradually becomes visible in over 3 months and last from about 18 months to 3 years.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT THREADS THAT CAN BE USED FOR A FACELIFT?
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT THREADS FOR A FACELIFT?
CAN A THREAD LIFT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER TREATMENTS?
Yes, most people also undergo dermal fillers after the thread lift for improving the results. Both these combination treatments are non-invasive and are suitable for anyone with early skin laxity and sagging of the face.
For information about thread lift cost in Delhi, please feel free to visit Rakshaa Skin Clinic.