JAWLINE ENHANCEMENT IN DELHI
When we meet new people, the first thing that we notice is their facial features. For an aesthetically pleasing facial profile, a proper jawline shape and chin sharpness are important.
A weak and sagging jawline often leads to facial imbalance or asymmetry and an unattractive appearance. Young individuals usually have a smooth and well-defined jawline extending from the ear to the chin. With increasing age, most people begin to experience loss of jawline definition and appearance of jowls at the outside corners of the mouth on the jawline because of drooping lower cheek skin. These notches obscure the smoothness of the jawline, thereby giving it an imperfect S-shape. As a result, people get predisposed or prone to have a poorly-defined jawline despite their overall fitness and health. Not to worry! Non-surgical options offered at Rakshaa Skin Clinic, cosmetic dermatology clinic in Delhi can improve the jawline contour.
Among the non-surgical options, dermal fillers, anti-wrinkle injections, and thread lift are the popular treatments that can enhance the jawline by providing them with the required strength and desired character. They are best for people who have mild to moderate fat and loose skin around the jawline.
WHO ARE SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR JAWLINE ENHANCEMENT?
People often opt for jawline enhancement, if they need to:
- Reshape the jawline to make it symmetrical and sharper
- Reduce the double chin appearance
- Tighten the sagging or loose skin on the jawline
Individuals who are in good general health, have realistic expectations from the treatment, and are looking forward to an enhanced contour and projection of the lower face area are ideal candidates for jawline enhancement.
The suitability of the patient for the non-surgical jawline enhancement can be found by scheduling an initial consultation with a highly experienced cosmetic dermatologist in Delhi at Rakshaa Skin Clinic.
NON-SURGICAL TREATMENTS OPTIONS FOR JAWLINE ENHANCEMENT IN DELHI PERFORMED AT RAKSHAA SKIN CLINIC:
1. Dermal fillers to sculpt the jawline:
As skin aging takes place, collagen and elastin fibers start to degenerate. The loss of skin supportive structures could also be due to an unhealthy lifestyle, stress, sun exposure, and smoking. Other than this, there is also a loss of facial fat in cheeks as well as chin which leads to fat accumulation in the jaw area, thereby creating a prominent jowl.
Dermal fillers can be used to volumize the chin and cheeks which eventually sculpt and reshape the jawline by reducing and lifting the jowl. Sometimes, they are directly injected into the jawline to improve its definition. When injected into the underlying skin tissues of the jawline, these fillers boost collagen and elastin synthesis as well as hydrate the skin. This instantly results in a skin scaffold effect as well as helps lift the areas which require support. After administering into the treatment area, the doctor gives a gentle massage so that filler can spread better and mold the jawline into the desired shape. The jawline fillers include hyaluronic acid, collagen, or calcium hydroxylapatite. Several jaw filler injections required would depend upon the face anatomy and the expected jawline definition.
The upside: A dermal filler treatment takes about 10-15 minutes. The pain felt during the procedure is similar to a rubber band snap or a bug bite, hence some people numb the treatment site with topical anesthetic. There is no excessive downtime that means the patients can return to their daily routine immediately after the treatment.
The results can be seen immediately as the fillers slightly lift and support the skin tissues. The volumizing effect often lasts for about 6-12 months and sometimes longer. After two weeks, the fillers may completely settle in areas of concern, and any swelling, redness, or bruising at the injection site may subside providing optimum results.
- Avoid touching, rubbing, or putting pressure on the treated area for as long as possible.
- Use only mineral make-up and gentle facial cleansers over the jawline that are approved by the doctor.
- Avoid steam rooms, saunas, hot water baths, and strenuous exercise for at least 24 hours.
2. Thread lift to tighten slightly loose skin:
A thread lift involves the insertion of dissolvable threads made of polydioxanone, polylactic acid, or polycaprolactone with the help of fine needles along the jawline to provide a subtle facelift. They help tighten the slightly loose skin and give a plumping effect by promoting new collagen and elastin synthesis at the site of the placement of threads. In this treatment, the patient may need anywhere from 4 to 8 threads depending on the amount of loose skin and jowls. The procedure is more intensive than dermal fillers, hence local anesthesia is necessary to provide comfort throughout the treatment.
The upside: It is a lunchtime procedure (approximately taking an hour to perform) that is carried out once for providing a moderate facelift. Patients can enjoy its benefits for several months to as long as 1-3 years. As per the expectation of the results, the patient needs, and the concerns to be addressed, a thread lift can be customized.
The results can be seen immediately but the full desired outcome can only be experienced after about 10 days. A thread lift provides a natural-looking youthful face, improves skin elasticity and results in a better definition of the jawline contours without any scarring.
- Avoid the use of harsh skin products, make-up, as well as procedures like microdermabrasion, laser surfacing, and chemical peeling for facial skin.
- Avoid visit to sauna, steam rooms, sun tanning beds, or hot baths as well as heavy exercises at least for the first month of recovery.
- Do not touch the face unnecessarily for the first couple of weeks.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking at least for two weeks.
- Do not put pressure or massage the treated area at least for the first two weeks.
3. Anti-wrinke injections to get chiselled jawline:
Anti-wrinke injections help to relax hyperactive muscles of the face. With increasing age, the hyperactive muscles of the face may lead to dynamic wrinkles; the mouth corner can be pulled down and result in a sagging jawline due to the contracting movement of certain muscles. These muscles can be relaxed by anti-wrinke injections containing anti-aging protein in tiny doses which are inserted directly into them. Usually, its effect lasts for about 7-10 months and there is a need for repeated injections when the effect starts to wear off.
Masseter muscles are one of the muscles that can be treated by Anti-wrinke injections. It helps an individual to chew and is located at the side face linking the cheekbone to the lower jawbone. Anti-wrinke injections injections in these muscles can result in overall slimming of the face and a more V-like shape to the jawline.
The upside: It is a safe, outpatient procedure that can be completed within 10-15 minutes. There is no scarring, no pain or discomfort, no permanent side effects, and no downtime. Often the injections contain lidocaine (a local anesthetic) to ensure the patient’s comfort. The results i.e. a slimmer and balanced face shape can be seen within one week of the treatment.
- Avoid rubbing, touching, massaging, or placing pressure on the treated areas as well as exercise for the first 24 hours.
- Go make-up-free for at least a day.
The Benefits of Non-invasive Jawline Enhancement:
- Unlike surgeries, this minimally-invasive procedure does not involve the making of incisions, no bleeding, and no presence of surgical scars. Thus it is associated with a very short recovery time.
- It is a temporary solution that people can opt for if they are not interested in permanent change or they want to take a feel of how their face would look after the treatment.
- It restores the desired volume to the lower face which results in an improved and more defined jawline.
- It can enhance the symmetry and balance of the face
- It results in a slimmer face and well-defined neck.
- The subtle effects of filler, anti wrinkle injections injection, or a thread lift on the jawline provide a youthful appearance and result in a boost of self-confidence.
- Not only women, but men also can get a jawline enhancement. In men, this treatment provides a rugged and chiselled appearance of the lower face area.
- As each patient has different cosmetic concerns and unique anatomy, the treatment plan for them is customized according to their needs to achieve the best possible results. Thus, there is no standard or fixed price which fits every procedure of non-surgical jawline enhancement. But the cost is less as compared to surgical options.
The cost of the jawline enhancement treatment in Delhi depends on various factors like the type of treatment performed, age of the patients, and type of correction required.
To know more about non-surgical ultimate jawline enhancement treatment in Delhi, meet the expert dermatologist in India at Rakshaa Skin Clinic.