DERMAL FILLER IN DELHI
With Increasing Age The Skin Looses Volume and Elasticity
Dermal Filler in Delhi at Rakshaa Skin Clinic can help to reverse aging skin concerns and restore youthfulness.
As the age count increases, the skin undergoes a natural aging process and appears rougher, slack, more transparent, fragile, and easily bruised. There is a loss of bone, cartilage, fat below the skin, and skin supportive structures like elastin and collagen. With the loss of natural volume of the skin, fine lines and wrinkles start appearing and the face starts looking droopy or saggy.
Dermal filler in Rohini is one of the non-invasive anti-aging solutions which is of great help for people who are in their 30s or 40s and are suffering from visible signs of premature skin-aging. This quick, injectable treatment can counteract the effects of aging. It is widely used around the world to reshape, volumize, contour, fill, and revitalize the skin’s appearance. It is a safe cosmetic option that offers a subtle, long-lasting rejuvenated skin appearance.
How do dermal fillers help tackle the skin aging process?
Dermal fillers help hydrate the skin, maintain skin elasticity, firmness, and also act as a potent antioxidant. They help to restore the hyaluronic acid, elastin, and collagen fibers which have been lost due to the natural skin aging process.
The skin specialist in Delhi at Rakshaa Skin Clinic evaluates the patient’s skin to check for their eligibility to undergo dermal filler treatment in Delhi. Dermal fillers suit the best for people who have good general well-being without any underlying medical conditions or bad habits that could affect healing. They are not a successful treatment for a smoker because the results will not last as long as for a non-smoker. Those who have severe skin concerns like deep wrinkles may need more advanced modalities to find expected results. Even pregnant women and those who nurse their children are not advised for dermal fillers.
Dr. Rakesh Jangra, dermatologist at Rakshaa Skin Clinic, uses dermal fillers to tackle a myriad of skin aging concerns. Body areas that can be rejuvenated with dermal fillers include:
- Temple area
- Eyes (i.e. tear troughs, glabellar lines, and crow’s feet)
- Nose (nasolabial folds)
- Around the mouth (i.e. smoker’s lines, laugh lines, and marionette lines)
- Mental crease (a horizontal fine line between chin and lower lips)
- Back of hands
Reasons to consider dermal fillers:
Dermal filler in Pitampura is a good solution especially for the face as it restores the lost volume and redefines the contours of the face. One can consider dermal fillers for various purposes such as:
- Filling up the deep folds
- Providing a subtle lift to the face when injected in the cheeks & jawline area
- Redefining the borders and plumping of thin lips
- Reducing the appearance of recessed scars
- Boosting of skin’s vitality for a more hydrated, healthier skin tone in areas including face, neck, décolletage, or hands.
Types of dermal fillers used for tackling the signs of aging:
Dermal fillers are categorized based on the substance of which they are composed. These include:
- Hyaluronic acid– It is the naturally-found sugar component in the skin that can be used in gel form as a top-up for healthy-young-looking skin. This essential ingredient of filler is capable of keeping the skin moist and elastic as it can retain a large amount of moisture in the skin dermis, thereby showing a plumping or a semi-permanent volumizing effect. It’s the most popular dermal filler and the results can last from 6-12 months.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite– This natural substance finds its source from within the bones. When used as a filler ingredient, it is available as uniform CaHA microspheres that are suspended in a thicker gel carrier i.e. aqueous carboxymethylcellulose. It is a non-permanent, highly biocompatible dermal filler that usually lasts for roughly 18 months.
- Poly-L-Lactic acid (PLLA)- It is a semi-permanent, absorbable, injectable substance in its synthetic form which can gradually restore the lost skin volume and induce collagen remodeling. If injections are given over the course of several months, these types of fillers can last for about 2 years.
- Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) beads– It is a synthetic polymer that can become another cosmetic filling agent and a collagen inducer. This type of filler is chosen because of its easy access, low cost, simple application technique, safety within human tissues, and semi-permanent results. It may require multiple injections for achieving long-term results.
Talk to an expert at Rakshaa Skin Clinic, best skin clinic in Delhi to know which filler type can be suitable for your facial aging concerns.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PROCEDURE?
Before injecting dermal fillers, the treatment site is numbed with a topical local anesthetic and allowed to take its effect. The fillers contain the numbing agent as one of the ingredients in the injection. These anesthetics help to make the procedure comfortable and provide a pleasant experience to the patient. The area to be treated is disinfected and kept sterile.
During the procedure, Dr. Jangra administers the filler injections underneath the skin surface, massages the area, and determines if there is a need for more fillers. The filler ingredients are inserted into the skin dermis with the help of a sterile sharp needle or a blunt tip cannula. A single treatment session may last for 15 minutes or longer depending upon the extent and number of areas being treated.
After the treatment, the patient may notice a few of the following symptoms like swelling, bruising, temporary redness, itching, and tenderness at the treated areas. These effects of treatment usually subside within a couple of days.
The final desired results can appear about 4 weeks after the treatment. The patient must be reviewed for the progression of the planned results and recovery to determine if further maintenance sessions are required.
Aftercare that patients must follow after Dermal filler treatment:
- Immediately after injections, the treatment site must be cleaned. The patient must avoid touching, scratching, rubbing, pricking the treated area for a few hours.
- After 6 hours, the skin of the treated area can be cleaned with a gentle cleanser and water.
- Apply cool compresses regularly for the first 24 hours after injections to soothe the skin and have relief from swelling and bruising or any discomfort.
- Avoid putting makeup at least on the day of the procedure.
- For the first few nights, sleep on the back to avoid putting pressure on the treated areas.
- At least for 24 hours, avoid the use of oil-based makeups, alpha-hydroxy acids, retinol, and Vitamin C.
- Do not expose the treated site to intense heat which includes sun tanning beds, saunas, and hot water baths.
- Avoid strenuous physical activities that can overheat the body and cause sweating for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption at least for a day after the treatment.
- Do not undergo other facial treatments including waxing, facials, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, and intense pulsed light or laser therapies at least for 2 weeks post-treatment.
HOW LONG DO DERMAL FILLERS LAST?
The longevity of dermal filler treatment may vary among different individuals (i.e. 6 months to 2 years or longer). It is not a lifetime solution as the filler will eventually get broken down, so a repetition of the dermal filler procedure may be recommended to maintain the results for the long term. If the patient does not follow a healthy lifestyle that includes no smoking, proper diet, and regular exercise, then there are more chances of dermal filler breaking down more quickly.
WHERE CAN I GO FOR DERMAL FILLERS TREATMENT?
Best Dermal filler treatment in Delhi is offered at Rakshaa Skin Clinic by the expert skin doctors. The patients are advised that this treatment must be performed by a cosmetic dermatologist to achieve safe and effective outcomes.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR DERMAL FILLER TREATMENT?
- Two to three days prior to the dermal filler treatment, the patient must avoid drinking alcohol as well as smoking to lessen the chances of bruising and bleeding.
- The patient must come relaxed and calm on the day of treatment after having a night of restful sleep.
- Blood thinners must be avoided at least 1 week before the treatment.
WILL I LOOK DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT AFTER HAVING DERMAL FILLER?
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Everybody’s hair goes through a cycle. In fact, each hair follicle spends time producing a growing hair (the anagen phase) and then switches to the inactive phase when the hair is made ready for shedding (the telogen phase). If we observe an individual’s head at any one time, about 90% of the hair are growing and 10% are ready to shed. In case of life distressing situations like delivery and lactation, most of the hair land into the telogen phase which is bound to shed off after 3 months of duration.
Hair loss is likely to completely recover, although it may take up to a year for this to happen.
- Use volumizing shampoos, that contain protein.
- Avoid combined shampoo/ conditioners or intensive conditioners that make hair heavy.
- Use conditioners mainly on the ends of your hair and avoid application close to the scalp, as that will tend to weigh hair down.
- Exercising improves blood circulation and is a gateway to beautiful skin and healthy hair.
- Consume nutrient foods that are packed with vitamin B12, folic acid, Vitamin D3, iron and ferritin.
- No spa treatments, blow dry, straightening or coloring is recommended.
- Some products have a special hair-growth formula that works from the scalp outward, enhancing the volume and density of hair at the source and combats hair loss. Consult the dermatologist for recommendations.
Blood is taken just like having a routine blood test. The blood is spun in a centrifuge whereas the GFC is set apart from the red blood cells. Our clinic uses state of a art- GFC System, which is a quick, easy process that delivers consistent growth factor concentration. Once the plasma gets separated, it is then injected into the scalp where hair restoration is required. GFC is close to a physiologic pH, which means it is less likely to cause a burning sensation. There can be some discomfort but it will resolve soon. GFC is produced from the patient’s own blood, so there is no risk of allergic reaction or rejection.